Staff specialist, child and adolescent psychiatry
Synonyms: child and adolescent psychiatrist, child and adolescent psychiatry specialist
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of child and adolescent psychiatry is divided between an outpatient clinic, a day clinic and a 24-hour section.
The outpatient clinic is divided into teams: a neuropsychiatric team, an affective team, an eating disorder team and a psychoses team. The teams are interdisciplinary and are managed professionally by a consultant. In addition to the outpatient clinic there is a day clinic and a 24-hour section for adolescents.
It will be possible, for the right candidate, to influence the position in order to accommodate personal interests and competencies.
The consultant shall refer to the heads of department and must work closely together with the outpatient clinic’s functional manager and the other doctors at the department.
We will place strong emphasis on a broad education within child and adolescent psychiatry. We are looking for an individual who is interested in the coordination of a versatile treatment effort and who has the will an ability to cooperate.
- Specialised in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish
- Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Sebestyén on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels: