Staff specialist in Surgery with interest and experience in back surgery
Synonyms: back surgeon, orthopaedic surgeon, neurosurgeon, trauma surgeon, specialist in orthopaedics, specialist in neurosurgery
The hospital is the largest unit in the planned surgery throughout the region. The orthopaedic department admits orthopaedic surgical patients without selection from the region, but also from the other regions. Performed interventions cover almost all fields of orthopaedic surgery.
The department has regional importance in shoulder, elbow and back surgery. The hospital takes part in the training of medical students under basic clinical training. Besides that the department takes part in the basic training and the specialist training in orthopaedic surgery with introductory and main training courses.
Research in the field of orthopaedic surgery is a tradition at the hospital.
- are an experienced orthopaedic surgeon or a neurosurgeon with interest within lumbar back surgery
- have taken part in back surgery function at a university hospital and by that, you are familiar with back treatment on a highly professional level
- are independent, you have routine and you can perform back surgery independently in accordance with the department’s main and regional function (e.g. herniation, decompression, instrumented and uninstrumented spinal fusion)
- have interest for and routine in minimal invasive back surgery
- have child certification (criminal record which specifies whether a person is convicted for any crimes in relation to children)
- are fluent in English
- are motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Tamás György: on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels:
Read more about working as an orthopaedic/back surgeon in Denmark here: http://www.medicolink.com/orthopedic-surgery