Job for staff specialist in
Designation of occupation:
Staff specialist in Surgery with interest and experience in back surgery
Wage and terms of employment:
Employment under the framework of the collective agreement signed between Young Doctors (the trade union for registrars and staff specialists employed by Danish hospitals) and the regional pay and rates board.
About the hospital:
The hospital is the largest unit in the planned surgery throughout the region. The orthopaedic Department admits orthopaedic surgical patients without selection from the region, but also from the other regions. Performed interventions cover almost all fields of orthopaedic surgery.
The department has regional importance in shoulder, elbow and back surgery. The hospital takes part in the training of medical students under basic clinical training. Besides that the department takes part in the basic training and the specialist training in orthopaedic surgery with introductory and main training courses.
Research in the field of orthopaedic surgery is a tradition at the hospital.
The applicant must have
- Wide education within orthopaedic surgery or should be a neurosurgeon with interest within lumbar back surgery.
- The applicant had taken part in back surgery function at a university hospital and by that, is familiar with back treatment on a highly professional level.
- The applicant is independent, has routine and can perform back surgery independently in accordance with the department’s main and regional function. (e.g. herniation, decompression, instrumented and uninstrumented spinal fusion).
- The applicant has interest for and routine in the minimal invasive back surgery.
- Child certification (criminal record which specifies whether a person is convicted for any crimes in relation to children).
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us: +36/703149651 or the email address below, or visit our website: www.medicolink.com