Jabil Circuit (www.jabil.com) has a leading role in the global market of electronic manufacturing services, producing electronic equipment and printed circuit subassemblies.
We are looking for an experienced professional for the following position:
The position reports to Director Regional Logistics and workplace is Budapest/Tiszaujvaros.
- Ensure import and export compliance of all customs transactions
- Manage the inbound and outbound flows of materials
- Set up and maintain an effective import and export process
- Professional cooperation with local customs and relevant Government agencies
- Act as internal consultant for site personnel, business units, internal and external customers for import and export compliance issues
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new regulation and providing analysis of any impacts in term of processes and systems and implementation of required changes
- BA in Business Studies or 10 years experience in a Logistics and Customs Environment.
- Knowledge of Hungarian and EU Customs System
- Ability to think strategically and develop vision and roadmap for function and influence and drive change.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills in Hungarian and English.
What we offer:
- Professional and personal development in multinational company,
- Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
- Competitive wage and fringe benefits,
- Support in relocation