Staff specialist, gastroenterology at the Regional Hospital in Hjørring
Synonyms: gastroenterologist, gastroenterology specialist, gastroenterologist doctor, medical specialist in gastroenterology, hepatology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Clinic manages treatment of medical diseases within the specialities of cardiology, lung medicine, gastroenterology, rheumatology, general intern medicine, endocrinology, geriatric medicine and acute medicine.
Each of the 8 specialty areas are led by a management consisting of a chief physician, a chief nurse responsible for operations and a staff nurse who is duty responsible.
- Specialised in Gastroenterology and Hepatology with broad range of clinical experience
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Service minded towards both patients and the other employees at the clinic
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Evelin Tóth on the e-mail address below.
Final Deadline for Application: 13th of May, 2016!
Visit our webpage and social channels: