Staff specialist, general adult psychiatry
Synonyms: general psychiatrist, specialist in general psychiatry
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Would you like to work with psychiatric patients in an outpatient or inpatient team - in a working climate where we emphasize professional growth and room for renewal and enthusiasm?
Our outpatient team handles diagnosing and treatment of patients referred to us from a regular group of general practitioners in the area of admission.
The department is located in a newly build modern facility together with a general Hospital in the region. We have room for 96 inpatients. The department has a psychological, biological and social-psychiatric approach to treatment.
The department works in interdisciplinary teams with a strong focus on cross-functional collaboration.
We employ 22 consultant psychiatrists and 16 registrars (younger doctors).
Your daily tasks include diagnostics and treatment on an inpatient ward. Focus on acute patients.
Employment will be offered on the basis of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- A team player/good social skills
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
- Experienced with teaching and guidance
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Sebestyén on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels: