Staff specialist in General Surgery at the Regional Hospital in Thisted, Denmark
Synonyms: general surgeon, surgery specialist, surgeon, medical specialist in general surgery
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of Surgery in the Regional Hospital in Thisted is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. A large part of the elective operations is conducted in day surgery. Furthermore, the department has an acute surgery function.
The department’s profile includes gallstone surgery, hernia surgery, varicose surgery, upper and lower scopes, anal diseases.
- Specialised in general surgery
- You have an interested in endoscopy
- You have an interest in day-surgery, especially hernia and gallstone operations
- Willing and able to skilfully cooperate within the department and in relation to the other specialties
- Interested in the professional development of the department
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact Susanna Cederbalk on the e-mail address below.
Final Deadline for Application: 13th of May, 2016
Visit our webpage and social channels: