General Practitioner / Family Medicine – Are you the new specialist for a Clinic in Denmark?
Medicolink is currently looking for European general practitioners who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
- General Practitioner or specialist in Family Medicine
- Motivation for working in a well-functioning GP clinic in Denmark
- General Psychiatry: diagnosis, treatment and control of mild depressions, crises and social problems.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder). Almost all treatment of COPD takes place in general practice.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes). Almost all treatment of D.M. takes place in general practice.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of Hypertension (elevated blood pressure). Almost all treatment of Hypertension occurs in general practice. (Must be able to diagnose ECG).
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of General Pediatrics (common child diseases).
- All maternal and child examinations take place in general practice.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of asthma and allergies.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of infections.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of skin diseases.
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of arthritis and connective tissue diseases.
- Pain management (musculoskeletal disorders, migraine and headache).
- In all disease categories, serious cases and complications are referred to either practicing medical specialist or a hospital.
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Estimated yearly salary: 120,000 Euro (based on the clinics previous yearly results)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
For further information, please visit our website, or contact Consultant at Medicolink, Krisztina Tóth to the email address below.