Radiology – Four open positions for attractive departments at several Danish hospitals!
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in radiology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
- Ability to use CT and Ultrasound responsibly in duties is a must
- Experience in MRI is an advantage
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Employment at a dynamic department with opportunities for medical challenges and development.
- A highly skilled medical environment and medical professional discussion with experienced team of doctors
- Assurance of medical updating with excellent opportunities for competency developments and continuing training
- Opportunities to develop own area of responsibility – personal interests and preferences can be taken into consideration
- Short communication paths with good cooperation environment between the department’s professions and external collaborators
- A department in rapid technological and organisational development
- 37 hour working week
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
Salary and terms of employment happen in accordance with existing collective agreement within the area, including the rules for new salary.
With reference to the law procuring of ‘child certificate’, we will procure child certificate in connection with a prospective employment.
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Together with Partner Program and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant for spouse in Budapest or on-line
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax and administrative matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us to the email address below.