Radiology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a Regional Hospital, Denmark?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialist doctors in radiology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
The Department of Radiology in Vendsyssel Hospital, Frederikshavn:
- Conventional Radiology, CT, Ultrasound and MRI, has an interest in interventional procedures
- Professionally engaged and solid with a broad radiological experience.
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Predominantly musculoskeletal scans are conducted.
- The unit is equipped with Digital transillumination
- 3 conventional x-ray rooms
- 2 ultrasound laboratories with ultrasound scanners with colour dopplers
- Fully digitalized with a RIS/PACS-system, which makes it possible to work tele-radiologically.
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro(including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting us via the email address below or visit our website: www.medicolink.com