Staff specialist, Neurology
Synonyms: Neurologist, Neurology specialist, Neurologist doctor, Medical specialist in neurology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of neurology is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area of 600.000 citizens.
Cooperation and development is highly valued at the department. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, a wide range of research possibilities is offered by the department too.
- Medical specialist in Neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant,Kristóf Bence Németh on the e-mail address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels: