Neurology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department in Denmark?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialist doctors in neurology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Department of Neurology has the regional responsibility for most neurological disorders. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area of 200,000-300,000 citizens.
Neurological department has a joint department management consisting of one head nurse and one managing chief physician who has the responsibility for the entire neurological department.
The department management refers to the hospital management and has contact to the other departments and clinics at the regional hospital.
The staff specialist has to contribute to:
- Perform the daily ward rounds, outpatient duties and watch duty in a scheduled flow.
- Ensuring a high quality in patient treatment and care
- Ensuring the continuing documentation of the department’s tasks, production and quality
- Ensuring the best possible resource utilisation and to stimulate the medical and cross-functional cooperation across the departments
- Further train the medical staff and other staff groups
- The establishment of the best possible cooperation within the department and the remaining hospital
- Initiate developmental and research tasks and hereby contribute to the profession’s continuing development and reputation
- Medical specialist in neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us to the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.