Staff specialist, Neurorehabilitation
Synonyms: Neurology specialist, Neurologist doctor, Medical specialist in Neurology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department is in a regional hospital, which treats patients with acquired brain injury (trauma, SAH, apoplexy, anoxic injury, infections, and tumours).
Interdisciplinary teams exist in all the clinics, consisting of specialist doctors, nurses, health care assistants, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, dietician, and social workers. The hospital staff consists of specialist doctors within neurology, neurosurgery, neurophysiology, neuro-anaesthesia and intensive medicine, neuro-paediatrics, internal medicine, neuro-endocrinology, neuropsychiatry, and geriatrics.
It is a university clinic with two and a half professorships. Furthermore, there is an education department and a development unit, both cooperating closely with the clinics.
- Neurologist specialist with experience and interest within neurological rehabilitation
- Interested in the senso-motoric and cognitive area of neurology is an advantage
- Ability to overview the full picture
- Have a flexible mindset, and interest in the future development of the area of rehabilitation
- Have an interdisciplinary frame of mind
- Willingness to participate in medical discussions regarding patients at any time
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Kristóf Kovács on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels:
Read more about working as a neurologist in Denmark here: http://www.medicolink.com/neurology