Neurorehabilitation – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional Danish Hospital?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in Neurology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
It is a regional hospital, which treats patients with acquired brain injury (trauma, SAH, apoplexy, anoxic injury, infections, and tumours).
Interdisciplinary teams exist in all the clinics, consisting of specialist doctors, nurses, health care assistants, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, dietician, and social workers.
The hospital staff consists of specialist doctors within neurology, neurosurgery, neurophysiology, neuro-anaesthesia and intensive medicine, neuro-paediatrics, internal medicine, neuro-endocrinology, neuropsychiatry, and geriatrics.
It is a university clinic with two and a half professorships. Furthermore, there is an education department and a development unit, both cooperating closely with the clinics.
- Neurologist specialist with experience and interest within neurological rehabilitation
- Interest in the senso-motoric and cognitive area of neurology is an advantage
- Ability to overview the full picture
- Flexible mindset, and interest in the future development of the area of rehabilitation
- An interdisciplinary frame of mind
- Willingness to participate in medical discussions regarding patients at any time
Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement.
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us to the email address below.