Specialist in Private Clinic, Ophthalmology
Synonyms: Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology specialist, Ophthalmologist doctor, medical specialist in Ophthalmology, Eye Doctor, Eye Surgery, Eye Specialist, Oculist, Optometrist, Optometric Physician
You will work in a Danish private clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Ophthalmology Clinic diagnoses and treat patients with mixed collection of ophthalmic medical conditions. All of the clinic’s patients have been referred to the clinic by either their GPs, or a specialized hospital department.
The clinic offers the following treatments:
- control of diabetic patients
- control and diagnose of glaucoma and cataract patients
- control and diagnose of patients with AMD
- control and diagnose of children with eyesight problems and/or squint
- control, diagnose and treatment of patients with immediate eye diseases
o foreign objects
o acute loss of vision
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Ophthalmology
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Ambitious of having an own private clinic
- Patient-oriented, with co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business-oriented mindset, long-term perspective
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- 40 hour working week organized in a family friendly way
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Legal framework and expertise
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Kristóf Kovács on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels: