Staff specialist, Pathology
Synonyms: Pathologist, Pathology specialist, Pathologist doctor, Medical specialist in pathology, Anatomical Pathology, Clinical Pathology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Pathological Institute provides diagnostic and consultancy services particularly on the following fields:
- Mamma centre
(surgical centre covering the area)
- Surgical gastroenterology
(except for rectum cancer)
- Medical gastroenterology
- Respiratory medicine
Autopsy is performed on adults; fetal autopsy is conducted by another hospital. GP-s and dentists are provided diagnostic services covering an area of 260.000 inhabitants. The department conducts screening of cervical cancer including ca. 18.000 pap smears yearly. This function is driven by bioanalysts extensively.
- Specialized in the field of clinical pathology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in the intensive language course
- Team player, who is willing to utilise his skills in the area, where the department needs it the most
- Interested and have experience in one or more of the following areas of pathology:
1. Breast pathology
Salivary gland pathology
2. Gastrointestinal pathology
3. Urological pathology and surgical kidney pathology
4. Gynaecological pathology, incl. Cervix cytology and fetus autopsy
Pathology of inflammatory skin disorders
5. Lung pathology, incl. upper airways and pleura
Lymph node pathology
Soft tissue and bone pathology
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical
- Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Kristóf Kovács on the email address below.
Visit our webpage and social channels:
Read more about working as a pathologist in Denmark here: http://www.medicolink.com/pathology