Pathology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional Danish Hospital?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in pathology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
The Pathological Institute provides diagnostic and consultancy services particularly on the following fields:
- Mamma centre (surgical centre covering the area)
- Surgical gastroenterology (except for rectum cancer)
- Medical gastroenterology
- Respiratory medicine
Autopsy is performed on adults; fetal autopsy is conducted by another hospital.
GP-s and dentists are provided diagnostic services covering an area of 260.000 inhabitants.
The department conducts screening of cervical cancer including ca. 18.000 pap smears yearly. This function is driven by bioanalysts extensively.
- Good conditions for working and education
- Professional medical environment
- 37 hour working week
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Part taking in national and international congresses and courses
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Specialization in the field of clinical pathology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Team player, who is willing to utilise his skills in the area, where the department needs it the most
- Must be interested and have experience in one or more of the following areas of pathology:
1. Breast pathology
Salivary gland pathology
2. Gastrointestinal pathology
3. Urological pathology and surgical kidney pathology
4. Gynaecological pathology, incl. Cervix cytology and fetus autopsy
Pathology of inflammatory skin disorders
5. Lung pathology, incl. upper airways and pleura
Lymph node pathology
Soft tissue and bone pathology
Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us to the email address below.