Staff specialist, pulmonology
Synonyms: pulmonologist, lung specialist, respiratory medicine, pneumologist doctor, pulmonary diseases specialist
- The hospital consists of:
- a highly specialized gastroenterological department with a big spectroscopic clinic with capsule endoscopy, elucidation and treatment of inflammatory intestinal diseases and malabsorption
- a respiratory department, where bronchoscopies for infection diagnostics are performed, US for FATE and FAST along with pleuracenteses.
- a cardiology department with daily Echos and TEE
- an endocrinology department with a big diabetes clinic
- duties at a busy emergency department
- The hospital offers:
- possibility to see and learn of all medical fields, especially in emergency medicine
- ward rounds function
- access to the “hands on” processes, like perancteseis, ascites puncture, crista biopsy and lumbar puncture
- possibility to learn Echo
- possibility to get familiar with the spectroscopic function
- possibility to learn the basics of Ultrasound, FATE and FAST
- you’ll be eligible for 5 days of professional course for every 6 months’ employment, with salary and coverage of course costs.
- Specialized in the field of Respiratory medicine
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in the intensive language course
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the email address below. or visit our website: www.medicolink.com
Visit our webpage and social channels:
Read more about working as a pulmonologist in Denmark here: http://www.medicolink.com/pulmonology