Staff specialist for the Department of Radiology at the Regional Hospital in Thisted, Denmark
Synonyms: Radiologist, Radiology specialist, Radiology doctor, Medical specialist in Radiology
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Department of Radiology at the Regional Hospital in Thisted, Denmark:
The department of radiology is a part of clinic diagnostics, which also consists of the clinical biochemical unit. The department of radiology takes care of examinations at main functional level and works closely together with Aalborg university hospital and the regional hospital in Northern Jutland Vendsyssel.
This position comes with a busy and exciting workday with good, stable and competent co-workers and colleagues, an informal tone in an open environment with close daily cooperation and a great possibility for influencing your own work planning and assignment handling. The department of radiology is central when assessing patients, cancer package course and in supporting the hospital’s function as an acute hospital. You must participate in the department’s daily operations and activities, advise the clinical departments and GPs, participate in quality insurance and development.
The position contains on duty calls with duty from home, where you can also work from.
- Specialized in Radiology
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Speak English on a professional level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able of taking part in the intensive language course
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate contacting our consultant, Kristóf Kovács on the e-mail address below.
Final Deadline for Application: 13th of May, 2016
Visit our webpage and social channels:
Read more about working as a radiologist in Denmark here: http://www.medicolink.com/radiology