Staff specialist at the Radiology Department, Vendsyssel Hospital, Frederikshavn, Denmark
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialist doctors in radiology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
Application deadline for the position: 28th October!
About the department:
At the Department of Diagnostic Imaging (Frederikshavn) conventional X-ray examinations, ultrasound examinations including drainages as well as CT-scans are carried out. In addition to these, MR-scans are also conducted (predominantly musculoskeletal).
Between 50 and 60% of the examinations are carried out on patients, who have been referred to the hospital by their GP. The remainder of the patients are referred by specialist doctors, outpatient clinics and thus far, from the Medical Department and the Orthopaedic Department.
The unit is equipped with digital transillumination, 3 conventional x-ray rooms and 2 ultrasound laboratories with ultrasound scanners with colour dopplers. Furthermore, there is a CT-laboratory with a Dual Energy 128 channel Philips CT-scanner. In addition, the department contains 2 MR-scanners. One of these is a 1 ½ Tesla full-body scanner, which will be upgraded to an Ingenia scanner in August 2015. Furthermore, there is a 1 ½ Tesla extremity scanner of the mark General Electric.
The department is, along with the other Radiological Departments in the Northern Region of Jutland, fully digitalized with a RIS/PACS-system, which makes it possible to work tele-radiologically.
A specialist of diagnostic radiology, as well as a senior nurse manage the department.
At the moment, the department has five consultants and one chief physician. Currently, there are no younger doctors in the department.
Who are we:
This position is part of a recruitment tender in the Northern Region of Denmark. In the assessment of this tender, Medicolink ranks first, based on quality, integration and family services. You can therefore rest assured, that if you decide to explore the opportunity of working abroad, we will assist you with a highly professional assistance, based on your individual needs. Being a Denmark based company, with our local knowledge and expertise, we have during the last five years become the preferred recruitment partner in the Danish Health Care sector. In total, we have recruited more than 80 specialist doctors to Denmark.
Please do not hesitate to ask for our references. Remember that experience and local knowledge matters!
In case you would be interested in other radiologist positions too, feel free to contact us, because we have openings at various hospitals, looking for diverse profiles within radiology.
- Conventional Radiology, CT, Ultrasound and MRI, has an interest in interventional procedures
- Professionally engaged and solid with a broad radiological experience.
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Motivation for living and working abroad
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us to the email address below.