Staff specialist in Geriatrics
with interest for patients with apoplexy
We are looking for a doctor with interest in patients with apoplexy. For whom developing new and better domestic treatment is a dedicated goal.
Our patient area with 300,000 citizens and an area, which is among the largest in Denmark, create challenges for this task.
The department cooperates with department of Neurology which has duties at some regional hospitals. In connection with the reorganisation of the neurology in this region, there is established an apoplexy team (APO-team) at the hospital. The APO-team handles a number of duties in proportion to older patients who have had a brain haemorrhage or brain thrombus.
There is medical discussion with the additional staff of doctors in Medical Department. Depending on the workload in the APO-team, the staff specialist can take part in the acute, the elective as well as the general, internal medicine duty.
The department handles the acute duty and training of younger doctors on all levels. Therefore, there is great focus on being immersed in medical and training activities, including training for specialities in the departments and further education generally.
Opportunities are many and the challenges are exciting for developing professional competency, research and education.
We are looking for a person who
- Is specialist doctor in geriatrics
- Has documented experience within diagnosing and treatment of patients with apoplexy and acute internal medical problems
- Is result oriented and has impact
- Has interest in clinical research / quality assurance
- Is medically inspirational and enterprising
- Possesses a great deal of interpersonal skills, flexibility and competence to work cross-functionally
- Is service minded towards patients and the department’s collaborators
It is essential that the applicant for the position has a distinct wish to continually develop medically and personally for the benefit of patients and colleagues.
- A dynamic, medical local hospital with well-functioning department and committed staff
- Good work environment and great interest in education in an active teaching environment
- A mono and cross-functional environment with focus on a balanced relationship between private life, further training and production.
- A department with focus on quality in each continuity of care
- An experienced and committed staff
- Well integrated work with quality development and accreditation in daily life
- Medical and organisational development
- 37 hour working week
- Approximately between € 82.000 and € 90.000 pr. year depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17,5% pension benefits
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Together with Partner Program and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant for spouse in Budapest or on-line
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax and administrative matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
For further information, please visit our website at www.medicolink.dk, or contact Project Manager at Medicolink, Anna Sebestyén: call +3620/ 533 6496.