Position for staff specialist in Neurology
The hospital unit is located in two cities. It provides both medical and surgical treatment within almost all specialties.
The hospital has 500 beds and approximaemployees. The annual number of hospitalizations is around 42.680, and there are approxima.000 outpatients visiting the outpatient clinic.
The hospital takes also actively part in the education of young doctors, nurses ,social and healthcare assistants, bio-analytics, physio- and ergotherapists and medical secretaries.
About the Neurology department:
The department is under development and expansion. It has a regional function within the field of head ache and neurogenic pain, and there is thrombolysis treatment by ischemic apoplexy. The department has a big outpatient unit for pre and post treatment consultations for elective patients with miscellaneous neurologic diseases.
The management of the department consists of a chief consultant, a chief nurse, the department nurse and the leading secretary of the Neurology inpatient and outpatient departments.
The department nurse and the chief medical secretary are managing the healthcare staff and the secretaries at the department on a daily basis.
About the position:
The staff specialists should work both at the inpatient and outpatient unit.
The Neurology Department consists of an inpatient unit with general neurological section, and an apoplexy section. All acute patients are admitted by neurologists at the Joint Emergency Reception. The staff specialist is expected to take part in the department’s duty functions.
The staff specialist should also work at the outpatient unit, performing pre and post treatment consultation. The outpatient unit is partly sub-specialized in terms of treatment of patients with epilepsy, moving disorder, multiple Sclerosis, headache and neuoregenic pain. Besides that, there is a neurophysiology unit.
The department takes part in the training of specialist doctors with announcing four introductory positions (“I-stilling”) and two specialist registrar positions (“H-stilling”) annually. Furthermore, there is a training position in psychiatry as collateral education.
The staff specialist is expected to
- be the driving force behind the professional development of own specialty,
- have good cooperation skills
- be dynamic, flexible and initiative
The hospital is open to take applicant’s experience and field of interest into consideration.
Info about the desired candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the 6 months’ intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Approximately between € 83.000 and € 90.000 pr. year as a Staff Specialist depending on qualifications and functions
- Six weeks paid holiday and additional 17,5% pension benefits
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals for four years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.