Urology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional Danish Hospital?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in urology, who seek new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
About the department:
The department of urology is a highly specialised department. It offers a large number of examinations and operations. It can receive patients of all ages who have problems related to the urinary tract.
At the department, cooperation and development is highly valued. In order to strengthen development, doctors, nurses, secretaries and other employees are offered a great amount of further education. In addition, the department of urology has students within almost all of the specialised professions.
- Specialisation in Urology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us to the email address below.