WORK AT YOUR OWN CLINIC IN DENMARK
We are looking for suitable dentists who would like to have their own dental clinic in Denmark. We offer you access for the investment, business opportunity, intensive language and cultural training, good working conditions and a family-friendly integration program.
Financially, this opportunity combines security in the short run with a very high income potential in the long run.
- General Dentist
Description of positions:
- Modern private clinic with good infrastructure, built-up patient circle, loyal and experienced staff and in a solid financial situation
- 40 working hours a week organized in a family friendly way
- Friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients and state of the art treatment and equipment.
- Primary tasks: general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
- Location: small or medium seized town area
- 5 weeks paid holiday
The desired candidates have:
- 5 years’ full-time experience in general dentistry in the private sector
- Professional command of English
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ambition of having an own private dental clinic
- Patient orientedness, co-operative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, business oriented mindset, long term perspective
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where the candidate and his/her family can see the clinic, meet their future colleagues at the workplace and visit the living area
- Legal framework and expertise
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you meet the requirements and you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact Project Manager at Medicolink, Mariann Deli to the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.